Friday 9 March 2012

Help for Tennis elbow, also Golfer's elbow too!


Just for Tennis elbow sufferers.
Quoted from the 2009 NYTimes article "After less than two months of treatment, the researchers terminated the experiment. The early results had been too unfair. The control group had showed little or no improvement. But the rubber-bar-using group effectively had been cured. Those patients reported an 81 percent improvement in their elbow pain and a 72 percent improvement in strength. "

This is the product

Here's the exercise:

I got it, I used it and now I'm pain-free.

Another tennis friend used it, and is now also pain-free.
He had previously had at least 2 pain injections which only gave temporary relief.

I also discovered that I had Golfer's elbow, not Tennis elbow.
It still worked, though you will need to do a "reverse twist", as follows:

No comments:

Post a Comment